IT Compliance Manager
Reveleer is a healthcare data and analytics company that uses Artificial Intelligence to give health plans across all business lines greater control over their Quality Improvement, Risk Adjustment, and Member Management programs. With one transformative solution, the Reveleer platform enables plans to independently execute and manage every aspect of enrollment, provider outreach and data retrieval, coding, abstraction, reporting, and submissions. Leveraging proprietary technology, robust data sets, and subject matter expertise, Reveleer provides complete record retrieval and review services so health plans can confidently plan and execute risk, quality, and member management programs to deliver more value and improved outcomes.
Reveleer’s Technology organization is focused on building and managing our cloud native SaaS platform. We are looking for a Compliance Manager to lead our HiTrust assessments across our suite of products. The Compliance Manager plays a pivotal role in safeguarding our organization by ensuring we adhere to legal standards and internal policies. Responsibilities include conducting internal audits, developing compliance policies, and delivering training on relevant regulations and practices. The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding of industry regulations, has proven experience in compliance roles, and showcases exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Framework Implementation: Implement and maintain the HITRUST certification framework across the organization. Develop a compliance calendar for necessary updates, assessments, and recertifications.
- Policy Development: Develop and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Collaboration: Work closely with various departments such as IT, HR, legal, and operations to ensure understanding and adherence to HITRUST requirements.
- Risk Assessment: Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed. Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develop, and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Education and Training: Coordinate training for all employees and managers to enhance the understanding of HITRUST requirements and the importance of compliance.
- Compliance Reporting: Provide regular reports on the status of the compliance efforts and changes in the compliance landscape.
- Third Party Assessment Coordination: Act as the main point of contact with the third-party HITRUST assessor, facilitating the assessment process, and addressing any identified gaps.
- Respond to compliance-related queries in RFPs from prospects, demonstrating the organization's commitment to HITRUST standards.
- Coordinate with sales and business development teams to ensure accurate representation of the company’s compliance status in proposals.
- Provide necessary HITRUST certification documents or evidence to prospects as part of the RFP process.
- Stay updated on potential changes or enhancements to HITRUST requirements to ensure the organization's RFP responses are always current.
- Stakeholder Communication: Regularly communicate with internal stakeholders, keeping them informed of compliance status, changes, and potential risks.
- 10+ years of relevant job experience in appropriate areas of compliance such as HiTrust, SOC or ISO 27001.
- An advanced degree or certification in healthcare compliance (like CHC) would be advantageous.
- Proven experience in a compliance manager role, ideally in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- A proven track record of fostering a culture of compliance within an organization, detail-oriented, and able to multitask efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional certification (e.g., Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), etc.).
- Proficient understanding of the healthcare sector’s standards and regulations.
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.