Medical Field Tech
Full Time Columbus, Ohio
REVELEER is a fast-growing technology-enabled services company that powers performance/quality measurement and risk adjustment solutions in healthcare. Specifically, REVELEER supports health insurance plans and Managed Care Organizations nationwide, leveraging software and other technology tools to accelerate their Risk Adjustment and Quality programs. Our mission is to efficiently work with healthcare providers to retrieve critical record data, and deliver reliable and auditable results, optimizing revenue and quality of care.
We are seeking a Retrieval Specialist based out of Columbus, OH or within commutable distance.
What You’ll Do:
• Field work consists of secure collection of medical record information from provider offices and other healthcare facilities.
• Retrieval methods consists of scanning, electronic transfer, access to EMRs (Electronic Medical Record) and ability to export required information safely in acceptable formats.
• Coordinate with providers for any necessary credentialing requirements to access records.
• Assist with additional special assignments and projects including UAT testing, training support, and equipment distribution.
• Schedule and attend provider appointments both locally and at times out-of-town.
• Overnight stay and working offsite is required and expected during peak season(s). Travel can be as much as 30% in high season.
• Collaborate with Outreach Management on daily work assignments, scheduling, and productivity expectations.
• Ensure schedules are being met and reviews completed timely.
• Communicate schedule changes and appointment updates to both Outreach and Provider Staff.
• Drive operational success with a focus on Provider outcomes, while handling escalations and improving retrieval processes along the way.
• At times assist team in handling complaints and escalations by researching, documenting, and identifying the best outcomes and solutions to meet provider needs.
• Strong background in Chart Retrieval and understanding of various review types such as Risk, IVA, and HEDIS retrieval guidelines and requirements.
• Exceptional leadership and management experience of workgroups across different markets.
• Proficient in various EMR (Electronic Medical Record) systems.
• Ability to generate various reports, analyze collection data to meet milestones and deliverables timely.
• A team player willing to participate in all areas of the department and support your fellow colleagues in getting work done.
REVELEER is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.