Director of Corporate Communications
Glendale, CA / Remote Opportunity
Reveleer is a healthcare data and analytics company that uses Artificial Intelligence to give health plans across all business lines greater control over their Quality Improvement, Risk Adjustment, and Member Management programs. With one transformative solution, the Reveleer platform enables plans to independently execute and manage every aspect of enrollment, provider outreach and data retrieval, coding, abstraction, reporting, and submissions. Leveraging proprietary technology, robust data sets, and subject matter expertise, Reveleer provides complete record retrieval and review services so health plans can confidently plan and execute risk, quality, and member management programs to deliver more value and improved outcomes.
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Director to design and execute an integrated communications program that elevates Reveleer’s brand presence in the industry. This role is pivotal to driving awareness with our customers, partners, investors, and employees through thought leadership, PR, customer communications, and employee engagement programs.
- Develop and implement a strategic, integrated corporate communications plan that enhances Reveleer’s visibility, increases mission and brand awareness, ensures message consistency, and resonates with internal and external stakeholders to communicate our company priorities and build credibility.
- Establish and manage a Thought Leadership strategy in collaboration with Executive Leadership, key Subject Matter Experts, and the Marketing team. Execute communication plan to increase brand awareness and credibility within the industry at large.
- Develop a Public Relations strategy that enables leadership to enhance and expand important relationships with targeted external audiences, including the media and influencers. Work to secure good media coverage and a favorable public image by formulating and maintaining proactive media relations plans.
- Establish a high-performing PR and Media Relations program including press releases, article placement, interviews, and awards. Report on key metrics monthly.
- Create and execute Customer Communications strategy to drive customer engagement, satisfaction, and advocacy.
- Develop and execute an Employee Communication program to ensure Reveleers are fully informed about all key initiatives within the company. Provide consistent and timely information to employees through various communications programs.
- Collaborate with our People team to support Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Train employees in preferred corporate terms, such as creating a stylebook.
- Ensure the Corporate Crisis Management Plan is constantly updated as well as managing the design, development and administration of all Corporate Communications policies
- Work collaboratively throughout the organization to identify challenges and communication issues and propose effective short and long-term solutions.
- Train leadership in communication skills to recognize internal and external communications opportunities, provide a consistent message as well as solutions and define and execute suitable strategies to support them; thus, elevating the role of communications across the organization.
- Assist executive leadership in developing presentations, speeches, and other important corporate messages for industry, investor, and other events.
- Develop, implement, and adhere to communications budget.
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Communication
- 3 years experience in the Payer market
- Experience in Risk Adjustment and Quality improvement highly desired
- Demonstrated experience executing industry, customer, media, and investor-facing communications programs.
- Proven ability to demonstrate impact of communication programs (reporting, analytics, analysis, dashboard)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic storytelling skills
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and business acumen
- Excellent managerial and organizational abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with executives, employees, media, industry leadership, and influencers
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message
- Ability to manage agencies and contractors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Matching
- Generous PTO & holidays
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.