Columbus, Ohio – Onsite
Reveleer is a healthcare data and analytics company that uses Artificial Intelligence to give health plans across all business lines greater control over their Quality Improvement, Risk Adjustment, and Member Management programs. With one transformative solution, the Reveleer platform enables plans to independently execute and manage every aspect of enrollment, provider outreach and data retrieval, coding, abstraction, reporting, and submissions. Leveraging proprietary technology, robust data sets, and subject matter expertise, Reveleer provides complete record retrieval and review services so health plans can confidently plan and execute risk, quality, and member management programs to deliver more value and improved outcomes.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join our People team. This role will be located onsite in our New Albany, Ohio office.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with hiring managers creating job descriptions
- Meet with hiring managers to understand key criteria for each role
- Schedule and conduct preliminary interviews, phone screens, and on-site interviews with potential hires; demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager needs and advancing the best candidates for further consideration
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of high-quality candidates, both active and passive
- Generate and distribute recruiting performance dashboards to track candidate pipeline
- Recruit for multiple teams and diverse locations, remote and onsite across the U.S.
- Strive to achieve and exceed monthly goals
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the People team
- Special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience with full lifecycle recruiting, ideally for healthcare or healthcare tech
- Experience recruiting for a wide range of roles including Operations, Technology, Marketing, Sales, and Finance
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS experience
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized in light of competing priorities
- Ability to recruit for high volume
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO plan
Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000 annual salary
Reveleer E-Verifies all new hires.
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.