Lead Software Engineer
Glendale, CA / Remote Opportunity
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
As a Lead Software Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to lead the team scalable systems to designing new product features. You will also mentor fellow developers on need basis. We’re a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
What You'll Do:
- Lead software engineering efforts in maturing technologies under development and defining requirements and capabilities in an agile model-based engineering environment.
- Lead fellow engineers in setting goals, managing timelines, and building high-quality, well architected code
- Partner with product, engineering, and operations team to deliver against product roadmap
- Lead the effort in trouble shooting production issues by working with QA, operations and sometime directly with the clients.
- Deliver procedures and frameworks to avoid technical debt
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
- Bring forward creative technical solutions to handle complex business requirements
- Remove roadblocks for team members, both technical and otherwise
- Clearly communicating to multiple stakeholders: engineers, product managers, operations, and leadership team
- Providing technical guidance to engineering and QA teams
- Create efficient design and architecture decisions and develop engineering best practices
- Partner with researchers and technology experts in understanding technology development current state and future goals to inform software requirements definition, design, implementation, test, and verification and validation efforts
- Lead definition of software development planning including methods to implement software solutions to achieve end architectures, define software requirements/interfaces, identify software development environment, tools/ processes, and the test/development timeline
- Leads development of code and integration of complex software components across numerous components and subsystems into a fully functional software system
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics
- 7+ years of experience developing web-based applications using C#, Angular and SQL Server
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a Technical lead role, and a proven track record of delivering new products and features in a timely and efficient manner
- Knowledge of software practices such as test-driven development (TDD), agile software development, continuous integration, and dependency management
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Git or other distributed version control system (DVCS)
- Experience with decomposing, and tracing requirements to support verification and validation testing of software components
- Demonstrated leadership for driving issue resolution and mitigating technical risk
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (Angular, React etc.)
- Experience writing REST / JSON APIs using C#
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Previous experience working with our tech stack (C#, Python and React)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, NOSQL and ORM technologies (Dapper)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferably within AWS
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and push relentlessly towards scalable solutions
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- Experience with US Healthcare / Managed Care Organizations, specifically around Compliance and RISK Assessments programs
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- PTO Plan
- Fully stocked breakroom with drinks and snacks
- Dog friendly office
- Social gatherings
- No commute to the Westside!
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.