Full Stack Software Engineer
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality of care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to develop both front end and backend software components. We’re a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with product, engineering, and operations team to deliver against product roadmap
- Deliver procedures and frameworks to avoid technical debt
- Bring forward creative technical solutions to handle complex business requirements
- Remove roadblocks for team members, both technical and otherwise
- Clearly communicating to multiple stakeholders: engineers, product managers, operations, and leadership team
- Providing technical guidance to engineering and QA teams
- Partner with researchers and technology experts in understanding technology development current state and future goals to inform software requirements definition, design, implementation, test, and verification and validation efforts
- You should have a strong grasp of front-end design and technologies that can help solve complex problems without sacrifices to performance. You should have an eye for clean code and be an advocate for coding best practices and code quality standards.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices such as code reviews, testing, version control and build processes
- Excellent cross-team communication
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (Angular, React etc.)
- Experience writing REST / JSON APIs using C#
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Previous experience working with our tech stack (C#, Python and React)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, NOSQL and ORM technologies (Dapper)
- Professional experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular 2+ and ReactJS
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience using CSS preprocessors
- Able to create highly reusable components
- Experience with component UI libraries
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferably within AWS
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- PTO Plan
- Fully stocked breakroom with drinks and snacks
- Dog friendly office
- Social gatherings
- No commute to the Westside!
- Experience with US Healthcare / Managed Care Organizations, specifically around Compliance and RISK Assessments programs
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
What You’ll Receive:
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.