Medical Record Intake / Document Management - Call Center - $20/hour
New Albany, OH
Reveleer is a fast-growing technology-enabled services company that powers performance/quality measurement and risk adjustment solutions in healthcare. Specifically, Reveleer supports health insurance plans and Managed Care Organizations nationwide, leveraging software and other technology tools to accelerate their Risk Adjustment and Quality programs. Our mission is to efficiently work with healthcare providers to retrieve critical record data, and deliver reliable and auditable results, optimizing revenue and quality of care.
This is a document imaging and records storage position. Under minimal supervision the individual will ensure that all documents/records that are received are scanned and ingested to the company’s platform in a timely manner. This position works with large volumes of highly confidential documents that must be kept highly confidential. The MR Intake clerk must be highly organized, have strong attention to detail, and work well under pressure. Have the ability to prioritize the processing of the records in a timely manner based on the various business needs. Demonstrate flexibility regarding changes in daily routine, and work shift.
- Meet or exceed individual production targets as defined by management (e.g. number of charts reviewed per day, etc.)
- Meet or exceed quality standards as defined by management (e.g. % charts kicked back, etc.)
- Perform job requirements according to defined standards
- Work collaboratively with others on the Intake team as well as other teams within HDVI
- Act in a professional manner when faced with difficult situations
- Prioritize processing of the records in a timely manner based on the various business needs and work well under pressure
- Demonstrate flexibility regarding changes in daily routine, and work shift
- Work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction
- Review scanned documents to ensure the document is legible in the system
- Compare scanned documents against the provided information within MRCS system to ensure documents to be correct medical records
- Discuss mis-scanned and mis-indexed documents with the scanning and indexing staff to ensure the documents are appropriately re-scanned/re-indexed
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and standards
- Expert organizational skills, have strong attention to detail, and work well under pressure.
- Communicate effectively with provider offices, clients and internal resources
- Accurately download into and/or attach records within MRCS
- Maintain and troubleshoot high volume production scanning machines
- Maintain proficiency with all imaging procedures and records processes
- Perform quality assurance tasks on any media based records processes
- Record quality assurance results
- Perform effectively under conditions of a fluctuating workload and prioritize record processing in a timely manner based on the various business needs
- Enter and update daily time management and goals information Competencies
- Possess excellent organizational and follow up skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate skills necessary to analyze information, problems, procedures and situations
- Use of decisive, good judgment to make thoughtful decisions in a timely and confident manner
- Maintain a professional presence that creates a positive impression and demonstrates self-confidence.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to handle, organize and prioritize multiple tasks and able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with HIPAA regulations
- Some understanding of medical terminology
- Document management experience
- Scheduling experience
Customer Service Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent is required (college degree preferred)
- Able to read, write and speak the English language
- Computer knowledge - including MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.)
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Type a minimum of 40 wpm
- Must be able to pass a back-ground check and drug screening
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, other protected status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. AII personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.