Reveleer is a healthcare data and analytics company that uses Artificial Intelligence to give health plans across all business lines greater control over their Quality Improvement, Risk Adjustment, and Member Management programs. With one transformative solution, the Reveleer platform enables plans to independently execute and manage every aspect of enrollment, provider outreach and data retrieval, coding, abstraction, reporting, and submissions. Leveraging proprietary technology, robust data sets, and subject matter expertise, Reveleer provides complete record retrieval and review services so health plans can confidently plan and execute risk, quality, and member management programs to deliver more value and improved outcomes.
The Integration Engineer is responsible for executing on the defined direction of Integration Teams. This includes the management of system configuration, system integration, and automation of software solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build, and modify new and existing reports inside the various software modules.
- Collaborate with team members and internal customers to define customer requirements and system interfaces.
- System integration design and development.
- Provide standard documentation for all phases of application development.
- Understand the business function(s) supported by the application software.
- Provide work estimates for development of new features and projects.
- Review, evaluate, design, implement and maintain product databases.
- Identifies and resolves production related errors.
- Executes on workarounds, helps define integration problems and construct solutions, both short-term (hot-fixes) and long-term.
- Reviews, analyzes, and supports programming systems which may include encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support client implementations.
- Contribute to the EDI team on projects/tasks and initiatives to support the organization.
- Support configuration set up, maintenance and management.
- Support operations associated with system integrations.
- Develop custom solutions to processes that are not integrated into Reveleer’s core systems.
- Provide a high level of customer service, partner with end users in the resolution of application deployment of new software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE: IS REQUIRED. Ideal candidates will have experience with Medicare Advantage claims processing and submittal, either through a position within an MAO, or as a BAA for an MAO
- Successful candidates will have experience in EDI/ETL in the healthcare space with 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Interfacing with clients to gather requirements and collaborate on custom integrations.
- Previous experience working on joint development project developers, QA, and Business Analysts.
- Working knowledge of ETL/EDI methodologies and modern development tools, particularly JAVA and SSRS
- Knowledge and experience managing an SDLC
- Related experience and training
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with Employer Match
- Generous PTO Plan
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.