Regional Vice President, Sales
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality of care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
We are currently seeking a Regional Vice President, Sales to join our team. This is a remote, work from home position and candidates should live within a reasonable commute to a major airport.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute contractual agreements with Medicare Advantage and Commercial Risk health plans at the Director, VP and C-Level Suite
- Consistent prospecting within assigned territory to ensure our company is in the mix to compete for all buying decisions
- Manage end-to-end sales cycle activities
- Implement the strategies and business plans necessary to attain the net sales growth objectives
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quota for each quarter and the fiscal year
- Through successful selling, drive significant market share growth within assigned territory
- Attend and participate in a variety of industry sponsored conferences
- Minimum of 3-5 years healthcare experience, preferably from a healthcare information technology company, corporate strategy, mergers, acquisitions, and strategic partnership
- Past focus on Health IT, preferably, within HCC Risk Adjustment and Quality (HEDIS & STARS) processes
- 5-10 years of meeting and exceeding sales quota while selling into C-suite Medicare Advantage and Commercial Risk insurers
- Superior presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong business writing skills
- Ability to effectively manage internal relationships and be collaborative and team oriented
- Proven experience collaborating within corporate environment to get results
- Proven experience developing and presenting robust business cases and cost benefit analysis of opportunities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, leading cross-functional teams;
- Open and receptive to appropriate change; possesses the ability to manage and shift priorities as required, and to incorporate new approaches in support of changing organizational needs
- Ability to collaborate and communicate at all levels of the organization, through excellent verbal and written communications
- The ability to respond to the changing needs of the customer while maintaining a high standard of quality and adhering to company policies, standards and practices and processes
- Be able to clearly and concisely convey key findings of complex analysis, explain rationale for new strategic initiatives, and serve as an effective thought partner with the senior team across a broad range of issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Google Apps and SFDC
- Ability to travel between 50%-75%
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- PTO plan
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.