Director, Sales Operations
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality of care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
We are currently seeking a Director, Sales Operations to join our team. This is a remote, work from home position and candidates should live within a reasonable commute to a major airport.
What You’ll Do
- Develops sales processes, calculating sales commissions, providing pricing and quotes for sales personnel
- Analyzes product performance and other sales metrics
- Manages forecasting, salesforce automation, and contract compliance and negotiation
- Collaborates with various function teams such as Marketing, Client Services, and IT to achieve business results
- Retrieve and analyze complex datasets using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
- Track, analyze and report on key metrics (such as pipeline growth, quota attainment)
- Collect, consolidate, and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s numbers to the SVP, Sales & Marketing
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
- Develop presentations that analyze sales activities and achievements from Salesforce.com
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives
- Assist in preparing and modeling of sales compensation plans
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
- Assist in maintaining 100% compliance within the Sales organization around Salesforce
- Assist in all Due Diligence and Merger and Acquisitions
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 10+ years of related work experience required
- Minimum 7+ years of managerial experience required
- Ability to travel around 25% of the time
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous PTO & holidays
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.