Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality of care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
We're seeking a Product Designer to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone who sees the world differently and can create innovative and trustworthy technology for our customers. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our executive team.
What you'll do day-to-day
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of new features and enhancements
- Deliver high-quality, polished, delightful, and easy to use Prototypes and Designs
- Understand how to solve a range of product challenges across iOS, Android, web, mobile web, and email
- Partner with product, engineering, analytics, and stakeholders to accelerate the creation, development, and iteration of our products
- Conduct user research and interviews to have insight-driven decision making (from data and user behavior) and incorporate those insights to validate decisions through rapid prototyping and testing.
- Create thoughtful and strategic in-app engagements
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs and strategic product decisions
Responsibilities that can be earned
- Opportunity to contribute to the re-architecture part of our platform
- Opportunity to mentor fellow designers, helping them to think more critically and strategically and improve their craft
- Opportunity to define the short and long-term roadmap for your product area
- Opportunity to create and iterate on our internal design system
- At least 6 years of product design experience in a product or design-focused tech company
- Proficient in design software such as Figma, Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- You own your work, take initiative, and are highly motivated
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple projects and are comfortable when priorities change.
- Capable of thinking about experiences holistically as it relates to product strategy
- Experience building and maintaining a scalable design system
- Effective UX writing
- A portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving, ability to design for multiple media and clean visual aesthetic
- Experience with CSS
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous PTO & holidays
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.