Do you like innovation and technology? We do too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self-service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality-of-care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
What You’ll Do:
- Work with business, budget owners and other financial staff and set up processes to manage the spending of new projects/initiatives
- Process accounts payables and perform reconciliations
- Create and enter journal entries in the general ledger
- Process expense reports
- Ad-hoc projects as needed to support business needs
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an Accounting role, with some knowledge of general ledger and financial statements
- BA Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Attention to detail and ability to produce work with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams and with management
- Solid understanding of finance and accrual concepts
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in a fast-growing technology industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with high level of experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup formulas)
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Dog friendly office and an environment to help you grow professionally!
- No commute to the Westside!
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.