Customer Success Manager
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self-service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality-of-care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager with a passion for the customer experience. You will manage new and existing relationships, algin Reveleer output to client goals/strategy, and assure timely delivery of mission-critical work for both Risk Adjustment and IVA project types. You will become a vital member of the Customer Success team, carrying the voice of customer and influencing the Reveleer's continued success and future.
What You’ll Do
- Assure the customer’s overall successful adoption of Reveleer platform technology and Reveleer’s timely fulfillment of related services throughout project lifecycle: onboarding to project close/billing
- Expand/grow our solution offering, while delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Lead day to day management of multiple projects including, but not limited to, creating work plans, identifying and resolving critical project issues, client meeting coordination, assisting in monitoring project progress through analytic reports and other administrative tasks
- Monitor Client vital signs using data to identify potential growth opportunities or account risks
- Conduct business reviews by demonstrating Reveleer performance through project outcome data, as well as packaging enhancements for areas needing improvement
- Articulate changes to Reveleer’s technology product roadmap and support Clients through new feature/function adoption
- Identify customer accounts and execute a retention plan
- Act as the main POC, defining a success plan, ensuring mutually-understood and agreed expectations and communicating issues clearly
- Rally Reveleer’s internal teams and resources to drive our execution in-line with customer's business goals
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 + years’ experience managing Risk Adjustment projects, specific to Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial lines of business
- Solution and outcome orientation, not process fixation
- Expertise managing client relationships and accounts for technically complex products and platforms
- Ability to manage complex customer situations and lead a resolution towards mutual success
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to monitor, measure and report on customer performance by analyzing trends, issues, and needs
- Awareness of health plan and project opportunities and risks
- Command of Risk and Risk IVA terminology, project nuances
- Experience building strong internal relationships across teams, including senior-level executives
- Combined education and work experience that demonstrates key project management skills
- Ability to juggle changing priorities in managing a wide range of projects, customer needs and critical paths
- Work both independently and in collaboration
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills and the ability to explain and write complex information
- Proficient in MS Office
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- PTO plan
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.