Sr Program Manager
Reveleer is a healthcare data and analytics company that uses Artificial Intelligence to give health plans across all business lines greater control over their Quality Improvement, Risk Adjustment, and Member Management programs. With one transformative solution, the Reveleer platform enables plans to independently execute and manage every aspect of enrollment, provider outreach and data retrieval, coding, abstraction, reporting, and submissions. Leveraging proprietary technology, robust data sets, and subject matter expertise, Reveleer provides complete record retrieval and review services so health plans can confidently plan and execute risk, quality, and member management programs to deliver more value and improved outcomes.
Reveleer’s Technology organization is focused on building and managing our cloud native SaaS platform. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to oversee and coordinate the development and release of our SaaS applications using our Agile development process. Success in this role requires the ability to effectively communicate our overall release plans and milestones across the stakeholders within the organizations, thereby ensuring their timely delivery within the cycle. The Program Manager will report to the CTO and leverage their Agile management skillset to continuously evolve product development process to reduce waste and improve efficiency.
- Inspire and motivate our agile squads to execute against our shared technical vision
- Optimize the flow of work across multiple agile teams throughout the product development life cycle
- Motivate and enable others to take accountability to streamline product delivery process, efficiently manage large and complex products launches across multiple teams
- Leverages data and metrics to derive insights and continuously identify improvement opportunities.
- Be the champion of Agile Software Product development processes within a squad and mentor Product Owners and Engineers to follow agile practices
- Actively manage and escalate risk and customer-impacting issues as needed
- 5+ years of Agile program management experience preferably in a SaaS-based R&D organization
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex product releases with multiple teams and dependencies
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies, including scrum, kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with SAFe implementation at enterprise scale
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Experience with project management tools, such as Jira or Asana
- Ability to generate and present metrics and status updates to stakeholders
- Certification in Agile methodologies, such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), is a plus
- Effectively prioritizes time and can collaborate easily in any medium - email, Teams, phone, face-to-face etc.
- Great communication skills. Asking questions, listening, facilitating, and arbitrating discussions, and presenting complex ideas to groups large and small and any audience from a senior engineer to C-level executives
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams to build a trusted partnership
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.