Glendale, CA / Remote Opportunity
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality of care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
As a Database Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to work with the database team and design, development, implementation, and operational support of our database systems within the engineering team. Our business requires full cycle data processing including data ingestion, processing, reporting and extraction.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with product, engineering, and operations team to deliver against product roadmap
- Design, development, implementation, and operational support of our database systems within the engineering team.
- Responsibilities include data ingestion, processing, reporting and extraction.
- Experience with ETL, OLTP, Datawarehouse structures and components as they are all part of our system.
- 4+ years of experience in SQL Server database development (SQL 2016, 2017)
- Strong understanding of software system design and implementation processes and especially back-end layer and typical components directly communicating with databases.
- Strong experience in logical/physical database designs and T-SQL language
- Design, develop, monitor, and performance tune database tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Performance optimization and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate directly to stakeholders, product and engineering team members.
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferably within AWS
- Experience with US Healthcare / Managed Care Organizations, specifically around Compliance and RISK Assessments programs
- Prior experience with .NET/C# is a plus
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- PTO Plan
- Fully stocked breakroom with drinks and snacks
- Dog friendly office
- Social gatherings
- No commute to the Westside!
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.