Sr. Digital Specialist
Glendale, CA / Remote Opportunity
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self-service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality-of-care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
The Sr. Digital Specialist will be responsible for creating and implementing Reveleer’s digital marketing strategy. The Sr. Specialist will manage the company’s digital marketing programs, including search engine, social media, email, and website optimization, to drive lead generation and increase brand awareness. The Sr. Digital Specialist must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn, own, and constantly improve digital marketing performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating, implementing, monitoring, and continuously improving the company’s digital marketing initiatives.
- Through close collaboration with the Sr. Content Manager and Marketing SVP, maintains consistent messaging to drive lead generation and increase brand awareness.
- Creates, manages, and maintains the company’s social media pages, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Develops and manages paid search programs and paid social, including but not limited to Google Ads and LinkedIn.
- Oversees SEO for the company’s website(s), including the use of Google Analytics to monitor and search engine tactics to optimize website content and tags and improve website traffic and flow.
- Implements and executes email marketing campaigns in HubSpot.
- Provides regular reports detailing campaign objectives, campaign analytics, and opportunities for improvements based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Evaluates analytics to measure and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media activities, and website performance.
- 5+ years of direct experience owning and executing digital marketing programs, preferably in a SaaS-based, Health IT company
- Demonstrated experience with paid advertising programs (e.g. Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn)
- Experience with SEO research and management
- Experience with email marketing/marketing automation systems – specifically HubSpot
- Expertise in website management, HTML and CSS
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience running A/B tests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and execute on time and with high quality
- Experience with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve complex problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- PTO plan
- Dog friendly office
- Social gatherings
- No commute to the Westside!
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.